PayMaya Promotional Offer ("Promotion")
Terms & Conditions
This Promotion is conducted by PayMaya Philippines, Inc. ("PayMaya"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- The Promotion shall commence on 22 December 2016 and end on 21 March 2017 ("Promotional Period").
- You will be eligible for P200 to be credited to your PayMaya account when you have successfully withdrawn your available PayPal balance in your PayPal account to your linked PayMaya account during the Promotional Period. You acknowledge that there is a P250 PayPal withdrawal fee and the minimum withdrawal amount of your PayPal available balance is P500.
- PayMaya will credit PHP200 into your PayMaya account within 3 business days of an eligible withdrawal having been received from PayPal. You certify that you are aware of the amount limits on non-upgraded and upgraded PayMaya accounts, and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the limit of your account is not breached when you do a withdrawal from PayPal. You further agree that in the event that your request for fund withdrawal has failed due to the said limit, you cannot hold PayMaya nor PayPal liable for whatever loss or damage you may suffer as a consequence of it.
- You agree that by supplying your information for the purpose of availing yourself of this Promotion, you expressly consent to the processing of your supplied information for the purpose of running this Promotion. Such consent includes authorization for both PayMaya and PayPal to disclose, exchange, and release the said information to its associates, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, lawyers and other consultants, pre-paid/debit/credit bureaus or any such persons as PayMaya or PayPal deems necessary, or as required by law, rule or regulation.
- You agree not to use the Promotion for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or considered to be as grave misuse. You further agree that PayMaya or PayPal can, after exercising reasonable judgement and in their sole discretion, exclude your account from the Promotion if your PayPal or PayMaya account has been deemed to be engaged in such.
- PayMaya or PayPal, with concurrence of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), reserve the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or disqualify any participant, at any time with or without notice to a participant and without any liability to any participant.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines and participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines.