Use PayMaya to earn raffle entries for a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to an international destination of your choice*!
|*Choose your own adventure at the following destinations:|
|Iceland and Croatia|
|Seoul, South Korea|
|London and Scotland|
1. Promo period is from March 1 to May 31, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya account holders, who are at least 18 years old by March 1, 2019, owns a valid passport, and are currently residing in the Philippines, who will transact using their:
Examples of online purchases – Transactions in Lazada, Zalora, Amazon, App Store, Google Play, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Agoda, Booking, Honestbee, Foodpanda, Grab, Landers.ph, etc.
Examples of in-store/offline purchases – Transactions in department stores, groceries, restaurants, cinemas, drug stores, etc.
As of [date], you have earned [X] entries to PayMaya’s TARA Travel Promo! #PayMayaPaMore to earn more raffle entries for a chance to win a trip for 4 to your dream destination. Promo ends May 31, 2019. FreeInfoMsg
7. The grand raffle draw will be on June 7, 2019, Friday, and will be announced to the public on June 14, 2019. The promo organizer’s decision to award the grand prize to the selected winner is final with the concurrence of DTI.
8. The raffle draw will take place inPayMayaPhilippines, Inc.’s office at the 6F Launchpad Building, Sheridan corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City and will be conducted in the presence of a DTI representative.
10. The winner will be notified via registered mail and phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number. A PayMaya representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize redemption.
11. The winner must agree to upgrade their PayMaya accounts (if not yet upgraded) and personally submit their valid Philippine passport within 60 days from receipt of registered notice. All passport application fees will be shouldered by the winner. Personal appearance at the PayMaya office is a must to claim prizes.
12. The winner must present a valid Philippine passport that will not expire before July 1, 2020 (at the minimum) to claim his prize.
13. The winner is required to extend the prize to THREE other individuals (friends or family members) who each has
Note: All inclusions are good for four (4) pax
16. The winners must provide all the necessary documents required for visa application to his selected destination to PayMaya’s official travel agency partner within 30 days upon the receipt of prize.
17. In the event of visa refusal, the winner will be given non-visa tour options in the following destinations: Morocco, Singapore, or Hong Kong.
18. The trip must be completed within 6 months upon receipt of the prize of an all-expense travel package.
19. Prizes are transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
20. Failure to comply with any of the requirements or the terms and conditions herein, will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior approval from the DTI.
21. With prior approval of DTI, PayMaya Philippines reserves the right to declare forfeiture of prize in the event that the winner fails to claim the prize within the allotted time.
22. The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by PayMaya regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print and online media.
23. The winners must agree to have their photos and videos taken as part of the materials that will be produced regarding the promo.
24. PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
25. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc., Fintqnologies Corp., Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc., Ideas x Machina (advertising agency) and Light Miles Travel, Inc. (travel agency), including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
26. Any prize received by the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint within 30 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
27. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
28. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
29. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
30. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3575, Series of 2019