- User Quick Guide
- Buy Cards
- Partner Merchants
IMPORTANT: PayMaya and its official representatives will never ask for your PayMaya password, 16-digit card number, and One-Time Password (OTP), nor charge you to upgrade your account.
Add money and spend from up to P100,000 per month
Instantly transfer funds using the PayMaya app
Withdraw from any BancNet ATM in the Philippines and Visa Plus / Mastercard ATM abroad
1. Log in to your PayMaya account. Once in the app, access the menu then select UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT.
2. Fill out the required information and make sure you have at least one  valid Primary ID or  valid Secondary IDs. Please ensure that the Name and Birthday you entered in the Upgrade Application form matches the Name and Birthday reflected in the Valid ID that you will be uploading.
1 Primary ID
Or 2 Secondary IDs
1. Primary ID (any of the following)
2. Parent/ Guardian's Valid ID (based on accepted primary IDs)
3. Signed Parental Consent form
4. PSA/NSO Birth Certificate
5. Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
Primary ID (any of the following)
Make sure that the Name and Birthday you will enter in the Upgrade Application Form matches the Name and Birthday reflected in the Valid ID that you will be uploading:
Old laminated SSS ID (no photo)
SSS ID (digitized, with photo)
*TIP: For Faster upgrader approval, use your UMID or other IDs on the list above
Verified check mark in the PayMaya home screen beside the profile icon
Verified check mark in the PayMaya menu beside the account name
No PayMaya yet? Click the button below to download the free app!