1. Promo period is from February 1, 2019 to February 5, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users with upgraded accounts. To upgrade your PayMaya account, you must:
3. To qualify for the cashback, the PayMaya user with an upgraded account must send money worth at least P10 to another user via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. The sender will get P20 for every person she/he sends money to. A sender can be rewarded up to P100.
4. The cashback only applies to the user’s first five (5) send money transactions worth at least P10 each during the promo period. Succeeding send money transactions will no longer qualify.
5. The cashback will be credited to the sender’s account within 14 business days after the promo ends.
6. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 40 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
8. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
9. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
10. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
11. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1259, Series of 2019.