Minimum spend of P100.
1. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who have not reached the P1,000 cashback limit from this month’s PayMaya QR Cashback Promo.
2. Promo will run on the following dates:
a. October 4-6, 2019
b. October 11-13, 2019
c. October 18-20, 2019
d. October 25-27, 2019
3. To qualify for the cashback, users must shop at our partner merchants* and pay in full via PayMaya QR. Minimum spend required is P100.
4. For each qualified PayMaya QR transaction made during the promo period, users will have two chances to earn back any of the following:
a. 1% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
b. 10% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
c. 100% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
5. Users can only qualify for a cashback 4 times per merchant (once per merchant per week) throughout the promo period.
6. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
7. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P1,000 during the promo period.
8. PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
9. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. Multiple payments made from the same device using different mobile numbers will not be considered valid.
10. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
11. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
12. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize or cashback on time. The prize or cashback can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
13. *PayMaya reserves the right to include only the use of QR’s of partner merchants with good standing to participate in this promo.
14. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
15. Any reward or cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer notifies PayMaya of mistake in crediting, such as, but not limited to: incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount, within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 8845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 18889, Series of 2019.