What if you can win 1 MILLION PESOS this Christmas? One thing’s for sure, you won’t just be singing A
Merry Little Christmas if you win the PayMaya’s Merry Millionaire Promo! You get one (1) raffle entry for
each action you do with PayMaya: download and activate the app, purchase and activate the physical card,
use the app or card to pay, upgrade your account, or pay your bills!
From October 10 to December 25, there will be a total of 111 winners, 10 winners of P1,000, and 1 winner of P10,000 weekly, plus the grand prize of 1 MILLION PESOS in the final week!
1. Promotion period is from Oct 10, 2016 –December 25, 2016
2. The promo is open to all users of the PayMaya app (virtual card) and physical card who are currently
residing in the Philippines with properly filled out information.
3. Users can earn raffle entries by doing any of the following actions:
a. Shop from December 5 until December 25 and each single receipt purchase minimum of P500 gets 3
b. Pay your bills using the PayMaya app from October 24 to November 20 and earn 10 raffle entries per transaction!
c. All raffle entries are accumulative from start of the promo period and does not reset until the last draw however users can only win a maximum of one (1) prize per weekly draw. In case a name was drawn more
than once in a draw date, he/she gets the prize of higher value.
d. Non-winning entries after each draw will be included in the succeeding weekly draws and in the grand
e. Participants will be updated of their raffle entries via SMS on the following dates:
Week 3 Oct 27
Week 5 Nov 10
Week 7 Nov 24
Week 9 Dec 8
Week 11 Dec 22
a. There will be a total of 111 winners to be awarded throughout the duration of the promo as there will be 11 winners weekly and one grand prize winner in the final week.
5. Determination of Winners:
Draws shall be done weekly, every Tuesday (except for Week 5, it will be held on a Wednesday), 3:00 pm beginning Oct. 18, 2016 at the Smart Communications Office (9thFloor Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila) to determine the weekly winners in the presence of a DTI representative.
6. The promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI
7. All winners will be notified via registered mail.
A PayMaya representative will call each of the winners to verify their mobile number, their affinity with the company and willingness to share news about PayMaya and proceed to upgrade their PayMaya accounts. Grand prize winners of Php 1,000,000 and Php 10,000 are required to visit the Smart Communications
Office based on their schedule set by representative and winner.
In addition to sharing about PayMaya on social media, grand prize winners are also expected to confirm
their date of availability when to visit and be asked to pose for photos and answer questions about
themselves as they will be introduced as PayMaya ambassadors.
Winners must present all required documents within 60 days from receipt of their registered mail to claim their prize.
After the requirements have been met by the participant(s), the prize will be credited to their PayMaya
account within two (2) weeks of the verification date. Winners will be notified via SMS of their cash credit winnings. Winners of the P1,000 shall be award their prizes within two (2) weeks after completing their document compliance.
Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior DTI approval.
8. All winners will be announced in PayMaya’s official digital assets including but not limited to Facebook,Twitter,and Instagram, with a matching photo and/or video of the awarding of prizes.
9. Prizes are to be transferred only to the winner’s verified mobile number.
10. During the Grand prize winners’ visits, they will be required to present at least two (2) valid ID upon notification. If the winner is a minor, his or her guardian’s presence and government issued ID will be
required during the visit. In the event that the winner is not able to claim his prizes at the office or agreed
upon venue on the schedule that was stated, winners are eligible to reschedule on an agreed upon date.
11 . Grand Prize winners are expected to visit the office or agreed upon venue and cannot ask for a proxy to represent him during the visit.
12. PayMaya Philippines Inc. shall shoulder the 20% withholding tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.
13. PayMaya Philippines Inc. reserves the right to use the names, images and videos of the winners for
publicity and promotion purposes without further compensation.
14. All employees of Philippines Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications Inc., Sun Cellular, Tollways Management Corporation, Voyager Innovations Inc., PayMaya Philippines including their relatives
up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
15. Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No.15755,Series of 2016.