Plus get P500 reward for an accumulated spend of P5,000
1. Promo period is from October 1-31, 2019 only.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya consumer accounts who will be using their PayMaya virtual or physical cards to shop online or in-stores. Minimum spend required is P300.
3. For each qualified PayMaya Shopping transaction made during the promo period, users will earn one of the following:
a. 1% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
b. 10% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
c. 100% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
4. Users who spend an accumulated amount of P5,000 can also earn a one-time cashback of P500 for shopping online or in-stores during the promo period.
5.The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P1,500 during the promo period.
6. The following transactions are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a cashback:
a. QR payments,
b. Bills payments,
c. Prepaid load and Gaming pins purchases via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger
7. Qualified users will receive their cashback any time after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
8. This promo can be used in conjunction with other PayMaya Shopping Promos.
9. Splitting of payment transactions will not be allowed. A single purchase that is split into multiple transactions with the intention of redeeming more than one cashback will NOT qualify.
10. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. Multiple payments made from the same device using different mobile numbers will not be considered valid.
11. Users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
12. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
13. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw cashback or rewards to invalid accounts even if the user has already received it.
14. PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
15. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI-FTEB shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
17. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the cashback or rewards equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
18. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 19185 and 19179, Series of 2019.