Why Freelancers and Entrepreneurs Should Use PayMaya with PayPal
Aug 28, 2018 9:00:00 AM
By choosing PayMaya as a withdrawal option for your Business PayPal account, all payments made by your online clients or customers can be transferred directly to your PayMaya account!
How to link your PayMaya and PayPal accounts:
1. Ensure that there is a balance of at least P100 in your PayMaya account. Load your account at any Load Up Partner outlet.
Why You Should Link Your PayPal to PayMaya:
1. Transferring funds from PayPal is completely free!
All you need to do is link your PayMaya and PayPal accounts as shown above and follow this step-by-step withdrawal process:
- Click Withdraw Funds in the PayPal home screen. Minimum withdrawal amount from PayPal is P500.
- Withdraw from your PayPal balance to your linked PayMaya account.
- Expect the funds to register in your PayMaya account within 24 hours. No fees charged!
2. You enjoy the fastest remittance rate for PayPal payments.
Once you’ve completed the process of moving money from PayPal to your PayMaya, you should get confirmation of the successful transfer in your PayMaya app or via SMS to your registered number within the day.
That’s faster than the 2-4 business days allotted for money transfer from PayPal to most Philippine banks!
3. You can immediately send or spend money received via PayPal.
Once the money is in your PayMaya account, you’re free to spend it as you would the rest of your balance.