You can now add money to your PayMaya via RCBC Online Banking!
Feb 9, 2018 9:00:00 AM
RCBC account holders can now add money to their PayMaya account anytime and anywhere via RCBC Online Banking! Minimum load-up amount is P500.
How to add money via RCBC Online Banking:
1. Log in to your RCBC online account and select ‘Buy Load’ on the dashboard.
2. Under ‘e-Money’, select ‘PayMaya’.
3. Choose the source account. Enter the amount to be loaded up and mobile number linked to PayMaya. Click ‘Next’.
Follow this format for the mobile number: 639XXXXXXXXX.
4. Enter the transaction password.
A transaction password will be requested from users who logged in to RCBC Online Banking by answering a security question instead of a One-Time PIN (OTP). RCBC Online users set their own transaction password through the website. This gives an added layer of security for those logging in using a security question.
Make it a habit to review all details you have entered. If there are any incorrect details, just click ‘Back’ to edit.
5. Click ‘Submit’ to confirm the load up transaction.
That’s it! Once the load-up transaction is successful, an online payment confirmation will appear on your screen.
Aside from RCBC Online, you can also add money to your PayMaya at 7-Eleven branches, SM Business Centers, Robinsons Business Centers inside Department Stores, Touchpay Kiosks, UnionBank ATMs, Shopwise, Wellcome, and 2Go outlets, Smart Padala centers, Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana Lhuillier, and ExpressPay branches.