Add Money Code: A New Way To Add Funds To Your PayMaya
Jul 6, 2020 5:16:56 PM
PayMaya users can now add money to their accounts using the Add Money Code! Generate the code in the PayMaya app or via SMS, and present it at select Add Money Partners nationwide.
These partner merchants will accept Add Money Code transactions starting June 4, 2018:
2. Cebuana Lhuillier
8. Bayad Center
By July 1, 2018, only the Add Money Code option will be accepted at the listed partners above.
Generate the code in the PayMaya App
Choose from the list of PayMaya Add Money Partners and generate the corresponding Add Money Code. The code is valid for 30 minutes.
1. Log into your PayMaya App.
2. Tap “Add Money.”
3. Select the Add Money Partner of your choice.
4. Enter the amount you’d like to add to your account.
5. Wait to receive your Add Money code in the app.
6. Visit your selected Add Money Partner and present your 7-digit code together with your payment to the cashier. You can also enter it at TouchPay, eTap, 7-Eleven Cliqq, or Pay&Go kiosks.
7. You will receive a confirmation SMS from PayMaya that your transaction is complete.
No smartphone? No problem!
Even without access to the PayMaya app on your phone, you can use any SMS-capable feature phone to generate an Add Money Code!
1. To generate an Add Money Code via SMS, text the keyword for the Add Money Partner and amount you want to add to your account:
ADDMONEY <space> (NAME OF ADD MONEY PARTNER) <space> (AMOUNT)
ex: ADDMONEY TOUCHPAY 100
Here are the Add Money Partner keywords:
3. Send to 29290 7969.
4. You will receive your Add Money Code via SMS.
5. Visit your selected Add Money Code Partner and present your 7-digit code together with your payment to the cashier. You can also enter it at TouchPay, eTap, 7-Eleven Cliqq, or Pay&Go kiosks.
6. You will receive a confirmation SMS from PayMaya that your transaction is complete.
Want to learn more ways to add money to your PayMaya? See a list of our official Add Money Partners here, or in the “Add Money” section of your PayMaya app.