- User Quick Guide
- Buy Cards
- Partner Merchants
Open your PayMaya app and tap on the menu or drawer.
Tap on “Invite Friends”. You’ll see your unique invite code.
Share your code to as many friends as you want!
Step 1: Download and register
Download the PayMaya app and register an account. It’s free!
Step 2: Input and submit code
Input your friend’s invite code in the “Get Free Credits” screen and tap “Submit Invite Code”.
Step 3: Upgrade your account
Upgrade your account for free. Just prepare one valid primary ID or two supplementary IDs. To learn more about upgrading your account, click here.
Step 4: Add money to your account
Almost done! Add money to your PayMaya account via Kiosk or via your bank account. Check valid add money channels here.
Download the PayMaya app for free
13. Qualified users will receive their voucher any time after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
14. The reward will not be given if a pre-existing PayMaya user creates another account with a different mobile number.
15. If a Referee is invited by multiple people with invite codes, the referral will only be attributed to the referrer whose invite code was entered in the app.
16. A referee may also use an invite code officially shared by PayMaya and its authorized partners and receive the P50.00 voucher reward after the successful upgrade of account.
17. Any user who uses an invite code, upgrades his/her account after the end of the program period will not receive the reward.
18. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes to invalid accounts even if the user has already received the prize or benefit.
19. Qualified users will receive their P50 voucher reward any time after their valid transaction.
20. Users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
21. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are proven to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
22. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their reward on time. The reward can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
23. Any reward credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer notifies PayMaya of mistake in crediting, such as, but not limited to: incorrect reward credited or uncredited reward, within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 8845-7788 or email email@example.com.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-118116 Series of 2021
|Category||Type of Channel||Top Up Channels|
|Pay N Go|
|Payment Centers||Bayad Center|
|Virtual||International Remittance||Western Union|
|Bank Reload (InstaPay Transactions not included)||BDO|
|Credit / Debit Card||Visa|