UnionBank Mobile Banking (via InstaPay)
Add money to your PayMaya account in real-time
with your UnionBank Online mobile app.
- Log in to your UnionBank Mobile Banking app and select “Send/Request”.
- Go to “Send Money via InstaPay”, then choose “PayMaya” under Banks.
- Enter your PayMaya mobile number in this format: 09XXXXXXXXX, then tap “Next”.
- Choose the purpose of your transaction: either donation, fund transfer, or payment.
- Enter the amount, then tap “Next”.
- Review the details you have entered, then select “Transfer”.
- Type in the One-Time Password (OTP) that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Wait for the confirmation message to appear on your screen.
*No minimum Add Money amount.
*Maximum Add Money limit is Php50,000 per transaction.
*There is a Php10 charge for every successful Unionbank to PayMaya Add Money transaction.
UnionBank Mobile Banking (via Bills Payment)
Add money to your PayMaya account with zero fees
using your UnionBank Online mobile app!
- Log on to your UnionBank eBanking account
- Choose “Bills Payment”
- On the “Biller Name” field, choose “PayMaya”.
- Choose the source account and enter the desired amount.
- On the “Biller’s Reference Number” field, enter your PayMaya mobile number in this format 639XXXXXXXXX, then click “Pay”.
- Wait for the online payment confirmation to appear on your screen.
*Add Money transactions will be credited to the PayMaya account within 2 hours.
*Minimum Add Money amount is Php500.