1. Promotion period is from October 15 to December 23, 2017.
2. The promo is open to all users of the PayMaya app (virtual card) and/or physical card who are currently residing in the Philippines with complete Know-Your-Customer information.
3. By participating in this promo, the user is giving PayMaya permission to use their personal
4. Users can earn raffle entries and participate in the promo by doing any of the following actions:
Download & Activate Virtual Card – User must download and activate their virtual card to earn
Purchase & Activate Physical Card – User must purchase & activate the card via SMS or PayMaya
App to earn raffle entry/ies.
Purchase using Virtual or Physical Card (P1,000) – User must transact using their PayMaya app or physical. Each successful transaction will earn a raffle entry/ies. Minimum of Php1,000 per
transaction. This excludes purchasing on PayMaya shop (in the app) of e-load or Call & Text or
Upgrade & Get Approved – User must apply for upgrade and get approved on their KYC (Know-
Your-Customer) application to earn raffle entry/ies.
Pay Bills (In Full) Using PayMaya App – User must pay their bills using PayMaya App (min. P300).
Each successful full payment will earn you a raffle entry.
All raffle entries are accumulative from start of the promo period and does not reset until the last draw. However, users can only win a maximum of one (1) prize per weekly draw. In case a name was drawn
more than once in a draw date, he/she gets the prize of higher value.
This promo also features milestones for users to earn additional raffle entries on given dates.
Nov 5 to Dec 2 – Users earn double raffle entries when you use PayMaya to shop online or
Dec 3 to Dec 23 – Users earn two raffle entries when you shop in PayMaya’s in-app shop.
Participants will be updated of their raffle entries on the following dates: Nov 2, Nov 16, Nov 30, and
Users can also check on their raffle entries by contacting via email email@example.com or phone
call (+632) 845-77-88 or toll-free: 1800-1084-57788.
There will be a total of 45 winners of P10,000 throughout the duration of the promo as there will be 5 winners weekly for 9 weeks and one grand prize winner on the final week
6. Determination of Winners:
Draws shall be done weekly beginning Oct. 23, 2017 to determine the weekly winner/s in the presence of a DTI representative.
7. The promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI.
8. All winners will be notified via phone call and registered mail.
A PayMaya representative will call each of the winners to verify their mobile number, their affinity with the company, willingness to share news about PayMaya and proceed to upgrade their PayMaya accounts. Winners of Php1,000,000 and Php 10,000 are required to visit the PayMaya Office based on their schedule set by representative and winner.
In addition to posting about PayMaya on social media, winners are also expected to confirm their date
of availability when to visit and may be asked to pose for photos and answer questions about
themselves as they may be featured in PayMaya’s social media channels.
Winners must present all required documents within 60 days from receipt of their registered mail to
claim their prize.
After the requirements have been met by the participant(s), the prize will be credited to their PayMaya account within 20 working days of the verification date. Winners will be notified via SMS of their cash credit winnings. Winners of the P10,000 shall be awarded their prizes within 20 working days after completing their document compliance.
Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior
PayMaya will not draw for forfeiture of prizes.
9. All winners will be announced in PayMaya’s official digital assets including but not limited to
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, with a matching photo and/or video of the grand prize winner during their visit.
10. Prizes are to be transferred only to the winner’s verified PayMaya account. The grand prize of
P1,000,000 shall be awarded to the winner’s account and in form of manager’s check. The amount
credited is to be decided and agreed to by both the winner and PayMaya.
11. During the grand prize winner’s visit, they will be required to present at least two (2) valid ID’s upon notification. If the winner is a minor, his or her guardian’s presence and government-issued ID will be required during the visit. In the event that the winner is not able to claim their prize at the PayMaya
office or agreed upon venue on the schedule that was stated, the winner is eligible to reschedule on an agreed upon date.
12. Grand prize winners are expected to visit the PayMaya office or agreed upon venue and cannot ask
for a proxy to represent him during the visit.
13. PayMaya Philippines Inc. shall shoulder the 20% withholding tax for prizes exceeding P10,000.
14. PayMaya Philippines Inc. reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotion purposes without further compensation.
15. All employees of Philippines Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications Inc., Voyager Innovations Inc., PayMaya Philippines including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
16. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15859, Series of 2017.