1. Promo period is from February 16-28, 2019.
2. The promo is open to PayMaya users who have never used their PayMaya account for any transaction for the month of February.
3. Subscribers who made the following transactions for the month of February are no longer qualified to join the promo:
a. Online or in-store purchases using the PayMaya virtual or physical card
b. QR payments
c. Bill payments
d. Prepaid load or gaming pins purchase via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger
e. Send money or sending of prepaid load using the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger
4. To qualify for a one-time cashback of up to P300, the user must spend at least P500 online or in stores that accept credit or debit cards and pay using PayMaya (virtual or physical card).
5. QR payments, bill payments and prepaid load / gaming pins purchases via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a cashback.
6. The cashback only applies to the user’s first ONLINE or IN-STORE purchase using the PayMaya virtual or physical card during the promo period. Succeeding purchases will no longer qualify.
7. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P300.
8. Qualified users will receive a one-time cashback of up to P300 within 14 business days after the promo period. The cashback will be directly credited to the user’s PayMaya account.
9. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 40 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845- 7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
11. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
12. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
13. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
14. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
15. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2316, Series of 2019.