1. Promo period is from April 5, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
2. This promo is open to select PayMaya users who will receive the following targeted text message / SMS:
“Get P50 cashback when you buy prepaid load or scan-to-pay with PayMaya QR! Promo runs from April 5 to 30, 2019. Visit www.paymaya.com/deals to learn more. Per DTI-FTEB Permit #5887, Series of 2019.”3. Qualified users will receive a one-time cashback of P50, when they do either of the following transactions:
4. Qualified users will receive their cashback within 14 business days after the promo period.
5. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
6. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
7. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
8. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
9. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize or cashback on time. The prize or cashback can only be credited the following month or Selstarter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
10. Any reward or cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5887, Series of 2019.