Avail of it twice!
1. Promo period is from January 19 to January 31, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users whose accounts were created before the promo period and who will buy load.
3. For each qualified PayMaya prepaid load transaction made during the promo period, users will earn back any of the following:
a. 1% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P100
b. 10% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P100
c. 100% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P100
4. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid transaction up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
5. The subscriber is eligible to two cashbacks, max of P100 each.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
9. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
10. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
11. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No.0502, Series of 2019.