Get two free slices of pizza when you use PayMaya QR at the Araneta Center BusPort until
June 26, 2018.
1. Enjoy two (2) FREE slices of pizza from Pizza Hut when you pay via PayMaya QR at the Araneta Center BusPort.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who are currently residing in the Philippines.
3. Promo period is from June 20 to 26, 2018.
4. Promo is valid at the Araneta Center BusPort located along Gen. Romulo Ave., Araneta Center, Quezon City only.
5. How to pay via PayMaya QR at the Araneta Center BusPort:
a. Open the PayMaya app and login to your account
b. Tap “Scan” in the home screen
c. Scan the QR code at the cashier
d. Enter the amount to be paid
e. Tap “Pay”
6. A Pizza Hut coupon will be issued after the successful QR transaction.
7. This offer is applicable to bus ticket purchases only.
8. This offer is applicable to valid QR transactions only.
9. The free pizza coupon can only be redeemed at the following Pizza Hut branches:
a. Ground floor Ali Mall, Araneta Center
b. Lower ground floor Ali Mall, Araneta Center
10. The free pizza coupon may be redeemed until August 26, 2018 only.
11. The free pizza coupon is non-refundable and cannot replaced if lost or damaged.
12. The free pizza coupon cannot be exchanged for cash or other items.
13. The free pizza coupon is good for single use only.
14. A customer can only redeem ONE COUPON PER DAY.
15. This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other in-house promotions or offers.
16. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
17. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw entries or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
18. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
19. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10341, Series of 2018.