1. Promo period is from June 1-16 and 18-30, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will shop at our partner merchants and pay in full via PayMaya. Minimum spend required is P200. For the complete list of participating merchants, please visit http://pymy.co/QRmerchants.
3. Qualified users who will be paying via PayMaya QR for the FIRST-TIME ever will also be rewarded an additional P50, to be credited within 14 business days after the promo period.
4. Promo is valid on QR transactions from all PayMaya QR merchants.
5. For each qualified PayMaya QR transaction made during the promo period, users will earn back any of the following:
- 1% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- 10% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
- 100% of the total qualified transaction, maximum of P1,000
6. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid transaction to up to fourteen (14) business days after the promo period.
7. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P1,000 during the promo period.
8. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
9. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
10. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
11. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize or cashback on time. The prize or cashback can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
12. Any reward or cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10299, Series of 2019.