Use your PayMaya card at participating Robinson’s stores from April 15 to June 15, 2016 and get a chance to
win tickets for two to the 2016 Rio Olympics in August! There will be 1 grand winner and 100 consolation
CONSOLATION PRIZE: One (1) Rio 2016 Olympic Games merchandise prize pack (bag, visa cap, visa card
holder, mascot doll).
1. Spend a minimum of P1,000 at any of the following participating stores. Every P1,000 earns you 1 raffle ticket.
2. Log on to the website www.robinsonsretail-visario.ph and fill in the details of your transaction. You’ll need
to remember the store name, location, purchase amount, date of purchase, and the approval code/unique
code printed on the charge slip.
3. The raffle draw will be held at Robinsons Inc. Head Office 110 E. Rodriguez, Jr. Avenue, Libis, Quezon City
on June 20, 2016.
4. Keep checking our blog page for more promos or sign up at our newsletter to be the first to know
about our promos and other goodies!
You can also track your PayMaya card purchases with the PayMaya app.
Visa’s Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion period is from April 15 to June 15, 2016.
2. The Promotion is open to all cardholders of Visa branded consumer prepaid, debit or credit cards issued
by any designated Philippine bank.
3. By entering into the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to the terms and conditions and accepts that the decision of Visa with the concurrent of the Philippine Department of Trade
and Industry (“DTI”) regarding the Promotion and all matters related to or connected with it, including,
without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding and no queries shall
be entertained.4. Every P1,000 single receipt purchase at any participating Robinsons stores* nationwide
using any Visa branded consumer prepaid, debit or credit cards issued by any designated Philippine bank earns one (1) electronic raffle entry.
4. The following charges made by a cardholder using his/her Visa branded debit or credit cards are
excluded from the promotion:
5. Qualified entries earned by the Supplementary Cardholder shall be assigned to the Principal Cardholder.
6. To obtain a raffle number, Cardholder logs on to the Promotion website: www.robinsonsretail-visario.ph
and fills in the details of the transaction.
7. One registration session must be completed per receipt.
8. Robinsons stores purchases of more than P1,000 in a single receipt will be computed into multiples of P1,000 and will be given the corresponding number electronic raffle number entries. Denominations in excess that is less than P1,000 will not be eligible for any electronic raffle entry. Receipts cannot be combined.
9. Visa will process the qualified entries (check if active and in good credit standing) within 5 days after the promo period and conduct raffle draw the last day.
10. The raffle draw will be held at Robinsons Inc. Head Office 110 E. Rodriguez, Jr. Avenue, Libis, Quezon City on June 20, 2016.
11. The raffle draw will be witnessed by a DTI representative, Robinsons Retail Group representative/s and Visa officer/s.
12. Winners may claim their Prize at Robinsons Inc. Head Office 110 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Libis, Quezon City.
13. A cardholder may only win once. If the cardholder’s name is drawn more than once, he/she automatically gets the prize with the higher value. Another winner shall be drawn for the prize with the lower value.
14. There will be a 60-day redemption period for each winner to claim his/her Prize. The redemption period for claiming the Prizes shall commence from the date of the winner’s receipt of the official notification letter. If for any reason, the winner does not claim the Prize within such redemption period, the Prize will be forfeited with prior approval of DTI in the Favor of Robinsons Inc.
15. Visa reserves the right, in concurrence with DTI, to reject a participant if he/she is unable to satisfy the conditions set out in these terms and conditions.
16. Each participant shall release and hold harmless the Visa, Robinsons Retail and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents against any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any participant in connection with such participation in the Promotion and, in the case of a participant or any other person with no affiliation to the promo sponsors, including but not limited to:
17. Unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion
18. Technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines
19. Printing errors
20. Lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or submissions
21. Errors in the administration of the Promotion of the processing of entries
22. Injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participant’s participation on the Promotion or receipt, redemption, use or misuse of any Prize.
23. Each prize is transferable subject to terms and conditions of the Robinsons Retail Group, but not convertible to cash.
24. Winners will be printed in a winner’s advertisement to be published within 1 month after determination of winners in a major Philippine broadsheet and will also be notified by phone and an official notification letter set by registered mail, based on the cardholder’s information in the records of the respective issuing Visa Customer bank. Winners must sign the (1) Release, Waiver and Quit Claim Form (2) present the original official notification letter, (3) their winning eligible Visa branded prepaid, debit or credit card, (4) the original statement of account (SOA) or the original charge slip, (5) their tax identity number (TIN), (6) community tax certificate (CTC) and (7) any government issued ID or passport.
25. All entries remain the sole property of Visa and Robinsons Retail. All participant information is held within Visa and Robinsons Retail’s secured database of entries. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Promotion constitutes each participant’s consent to Visa and Robinsons Retail’s use of their name, personal description, likeness and opinions for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media.
26. The winners may be invited to participate in publicity programmed which Visa and Robinsons Retail may from time to time organize in connection with the promotion and such winners may attend such function subject to his/her personal preference. Expenses and/or cost incurred by winner in attending such functions shall be borne by the winner.
27 . Visa and Robinsons Retail decision, in concurrence with the DTI’s rules and regulations, regarding the Promotion will be deemed final and non-negotiable.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 2740 Series of 2016