1. Contest period is from December 5 – 18, 2018. Contest is extended until December 22, 2018, as approved by DTI-FTEB.
2. This contest is open to all PayMaya users who are at least 18 years old by December 5, 2018.
3. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this contest. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
4. How to join:
a. Form a group of two to four (2-4) members and come up with a name!
b. Create a 20-30 second video of your group singing at least one of the ff. Christmas songs with all the lyrics replaced with “ten ten ten”:
i. Angels We Have Heard On High
ii. Deck The Halls
iii. First Noel
iv. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
v. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
vi. Joy To The World
vii. O Come All Ye Faithful
viii. Silent Night
ix. Twelve Days of Christmas
x. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
c. Please be sure to include your group name within the video through a verbal spiel and/or the video’s end credits.
d. Name your file “[Group Name]-PayMaya-XmasChallenge” before submitting.
e. Register your group and submit your video entry at pymy.co/joinxmaschallenge. Proper accomplishment of this form in full constitutes an official submission of your entry.
5. Video Guidelines:
a. Each entry must only be 20-30 seconds long.
b. Entries must be filmed in landscape format, at least 720 x 1280 pixels. Filming it landscape with your phone camera is okay!
c. File size must be equal to or lower than 150 MB.
d. The selected song must be on the list of song suggestions.
e. All the lyrics of the song must be replaced with some variation of “ten ten ten.”
f. At least one person must be singing in the video entry.
g. The use of creative video editing, creative song arrangement, props, dance, instruments, costumes, a capella singing, and background music tracks are allowed.
h. Submission must not contain any of the following:
i. Offensive, inappropriate, or obscene imagery and/or photos;
ii. Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm against any group or individual;
iii. Unauthorized use of copyright images, text, music, or other materials;
iv. References to PayMaya’s competitors, whether brands or products.
6. Deadline of submission of entries is on December 22, 2018 at 11:59PM. Entries submitted thereafter will not be considered.
7. Participants will be notified via their registered email if their entry has been received and approved by PayMaya.
8. Feel free to post your video entries on Facebook and tag @PayMayaOfficial with the hashtags #PayMayaPaMore and #PPMXmasChallenge included in the caption. Please set your account setting to public so we can view your post!
9. Only one entry is allowed per group. In cases where more than one entry is submitted by a group, only the first submission will be accepted.
10. Contestants acknowledge that all video entries will be considered property of PayMaya Philippines, Inc. upon submission.
11. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc., Fintqnologies Corp., Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc. and Ideas x Machina (advertising agency), including their relatives up to third degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
1. One winning group and one runner-up group will be chosen by PayMaya on January 8, 2019 based on the following criteria:
a. Compliance with video requirements – 10%
b. Entertainment Value: Over-all showmanship of performance including creativity and uniqueness of arrangement and video production – 45%
c. Musicality, or quality of singing and instrumentals – 20%
d. Voice Sound Quality (clarity of pronunciation of lyrics) – 10%
e. Video Quality – 15%
2. Judging of the submitted entries will be done by the organizers of the contest and key members of PayMaya on January 8, 2019 at the PayMaya Head Office, in the presence of a DTI representative.
1. The winning video entry and runner-up video entry will be announced on the PayMaya Facebook Page (@PayMayaOfficial) on January 9, 2019.
2. The chosen representative of the winning group will also be notified via email and phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number. A PayMaya representative will get in touch to give further instructions on prize redemption.
3. After the requirements have been met by the group, the representative of the winning group will receive the grand prize of P10,000 (tax-free) on his/her PayMaya account within fourteen (14) business days. Similarly, the representative of the runner-up group will also receive the consolation prize of P5,000 (tax-free) on his/her PayMaya account within the same period.
4. All prizes earned under this promotion are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
5. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
6. The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by PayMaya regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print and online media.
7. The winners agree to have their photos and videos taken as part of the materials that will be produced regarding the promo, should they have the means to travel to the PayMaya Head Office in Mandaluyong.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
9. Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior approval from the DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 20456 , Series of 2018.