Each user can only get a reward once.
1. Promo period is from May 15 to 17, 2019 and May 29 to 31, 2019 only.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will pay their bills in full and on time via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. Minimum bill payment required is P1500.
3. To qualify for a cashback, the user must:
4. Qualified users can earn a 10% cashback, with a maximum of P150 per cashback, for a qualified bills payment transaction.
5. A maximum of P150 cashback can be earned by a qualified user during the promo period.
6. Only the user’s first bills payment transaction during the promo period is qualified. Succeeding transactions will no longer qualify for a cashback.
7. Steps on how to pay bills via the PayMaya app:
9. Qualified users will receive their cashback any time after their valid transaction to up to 14 business days after the promo period. The cashback will be directly credited to the user’s PayMaya account.
10. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
11. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
12. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
13. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize or cashback on time. The prize or cashback can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
14. Any reward or cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 15 to 17. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 8148, Series of 2019.
May 29 to 31. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9481, Series of 2019.