1. Promo period is from December 18-31, 2018.
2. The promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya users.
3. To qualify for a one-time cashback of up to P300, the user must shop online and pay using PayMaya (virtual or physical card).
Examples of online purchases – Transactions in Lazada, Zalora, Amazon, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Agoda, Booking, Honestbee, Foodpanda, Grab, etc.
1. QR payments, bill payments and prepaid load / gaming pins purchases via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger are NOT included in this promo and will not earn a cashback.
2. To qualify for the cashback, user must spend at least P200 using PayMaya to pay for his online purchase.
3. The cashback only applies to the user’s first ONLINE purchase during the promo period. Succeeding purchases will no longer qualify.
4. Qualified users will receive a 30% one-time cashback of up to P300 anytime after valid transaction to up to 14 business days after the promo period. The cashback will be directly credited to the user’s PayMaya account.
5. The cashback only applies to the user’s FIRST online purchase paid via PayMaya during the promo period. Succeeding purchases will no longer qualify.
6. The maximum cashback each participating user can earn is P300.
7. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
8. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
9. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
10. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
11. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16348, Series of 2018.