What is ShopBack?
ShopBack Philippines is a website portal that provides Cashback rewards for online shopping through their site! They host a wide variety of the latest discount codes, discount vouchers, and discount coupons for all online shopping needs.
Sign up with ShopBack using your PayMaya!
STEP 1: Log on to https://www.shopback.ph/paymaya
Sign up for a FREE ShopBack account! Register using your email address, password and the first 4-digits of your PayMaya or Smart Mastercard.
STEP 2: Check your email
An email confirmation of your registration will then be sent to your registered email address.
STEP 3: Once registered, complete your ShopBack Profile
STEP 4: Start shopping!
Welcome to ShopBack. You can now start shopping online.
Get bonus CashBack!
Earn P99 Bonus Cashback you spend a minimum of P1000 for a single-receipt transaction on any
ShopBack partner stores. The P99 extra bonus is on top of the Signup baseline offer and discounts from the merchants.
- Start shopping via the merchant website.
- After successful checkout from the selected merchant/s, cash back will be credited to your Shopback account within 48 hours.
- Your Cashback will turn redeemable within 60 days of purchase after verification by our merchants is complete. ShopBack reserves the right to cancel fraudulent accounts.
- To check your cash back, log on to your Shopback account and click the “Cash back Summary” which
will show the pending, redeemable, bonus, paid out and total cashbacks earned.
- To redeem, click “Redeemable” tab and “Request Payout”.
- Cashback will be deposited to the cardholder’s nominated bank account within 14-banking days after
the redemption request.
- For missing cash back, fill out the form via https://www.shopback.ph/account/missingcashback and
click submit or forward your email confirmation to email@example.com
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail
of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of
2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10638, Series of 2017