Ordering anything from the States soon? There’s a way to save on shipping costs! Shipping Cart is a web
app that gives you a U.S address so your purchased items can be delivered from online shopping sites like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and more to your Shipping Cart address. Shipping Cart will then send your items right
to your doorstep in the Philippines. Usually, when we order online, we have Amazon, eBay, and other businesses/retailers deliver it to our Philippine address, but this step costs more and has to go through customs. With Shipping Cart, it’s just like having a friend or relative in the States sending you a package straight to your house.
PayMaya users can enjoy 15% OFF Shipping Cart!
Use your PayMaya card number and check out your shipping cart delivery with our special promo code: PAYMAYAXSC. Promo period: May 15, 2016-July 15, 2016.
Here’s how to avail the promo:
a) Visit https://www.shippingcart.com/
b) Create an account or log in. You will receive an e-mail containing your free Shipping Cart Address in the
U.S. and account number upon signing up.
c) Shop in U.S. online stores
d) Checkout using your Shipping Cart address as your delivery address in the U.S. Make sure to include your account number.
e) Once the item/s has been delivered to your Shipping Cart Address, you can consolidate the items on
your Shipping Cart account
f) Select your preferred shipment option (Air or Sea)
g) Upon checking out your item/s for delivery to the Philippines, click on Pay and Ship, select Credit Card
as your payment option, and enter your PayMaya account details.
h) Enter PAYMAYAXSC in the promo code field to avail of the discount. The discount is going to be deducted on the total amount.
- There is no minimum shipping amount required
- The promo code can be used on multiple shipping transactions
Sample Computation of shipping fees:
- Shipment cost is computed for using pounds (lbs) and U.S. Dollars. It is converted to pesos based on
the current exchange rate of major U.S. online stores (i.e. Amazon), and is subject to change.
- Shipping Cart rates are inclusive of all taxes.
- Shipment cost for Air and Sea Cargo is calculated as follows:
- Chargeable Weight x Rate + Door-to-Door Delivery Fee + Insurance Fees (if any)
- The chargeable weight for your package is its actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, based on industry practices. However, Shipping Cart does not round up the chargeable weight.
- Exchange rate: $1=50
- Regular Air Cargo: Total Shipping Fee = Chargeable Weight x Rate per pound ($5.04) + Door-to-door
- Fee Example: Actual Weight: 5lbs
- 5lbs x P299.50 + P500 = P1,997.50
Enjoy shopping and shipping with PayMaya and Shipping Cart! For inquiries or requests, PayMaya customers may contact the PayMaya hotline at 845-7788 or email email@example.com
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4682 Series of 2016