1. Promo period is from October 10 to 12, 2018.
2. The promo is open to all existing PayMaya users whose accounts were created before October 10, 2018.
3. To qualify for a one-time cashback of 10% maximum P100, the user must spend ONLINE and pay via their PayMaya virtual or physical card.
4. Qualified transactions include purchases at ONLINE stores, airline sites, or any e-commerce website that accept Visa or Mastercard payments (e.g. lazada.com, philippineairlines.com, zalora.com, etc.)
5. Bill payments and prepaid/airtime load purchases via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger are NOT included in the promo and will not earn a cashback.
6. The cashback only applies to the user’s first ONLINE purchase during the promo period. Succeeding purchases will no longer qualify.
7. The cashback will be credited within 14 business days after the promo period.
8. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the reward or prize, even if already issued.
9. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or if participant is blacklisted.
10. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
11. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits) .
12. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 19303, Series of 2018