Add Money of at least P300 to your PDAX wallet to earn a raffle entry.
1. Promo period is from October 1, 2019 to November 30, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya users.
3. Users can participate in the promo and earn raffle entries by cashing-in their PDAX wallet of at least P300 using PayMaya.
4. One single transaction of at least P300 is equivalent to 1 raffle entry.
5. Users may earn multiple raffle entries but can only win once during the entire promo period.
6. Steps on how to cash-in using PayMaya:
7. Minimum cash-in amount to qualify for the promo is P300.00.
8. Users will earn a raffle entry for every cash-in transaction of at least P300 cash-in
9. One single cash-in amount of P300 is counted as one raffle entry.
10. Users may accumulate multiple entries but can only win once during the entire promo period.
11. All raffle entries are cumulative from the start until the end of the promo period.
12. Participants can check their raffle entries by contacting PayMaya Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Raffle prizes:
The promo organizer’s decision to award the prizes to the selected winner is final with the concurrence of DTI.
16. Grand winner announcement: December 6, 2019.
17. The raffle draw will take place in the PayMaya Philippines, Inc.’s office at the 6F Launchpad Building, Sheridan corner Reliance Street, Mandaluyong City and will be conducted in the presence of a DTI representative.
18. The name of the weekly winners will be announced in the Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial) of PayMaya, one week after the draw. Announcement dates are in the table below:
|Cash-In Period||Weekly Raffle Draw||Announcement Date||# of Winners|
|October 1 - 7, 2019||October 9, 2019||October 11, 2019||1|
|October 8 - 14, 2019||October 16, 2019||October 18, 2019||1|
|October 15 - 21, 2019||October 23, 2019||October 25, 2019||1|
|October 22 - 28, 2019||October 30, 2019||October 31, 2019||1|
|October 29 - November 4, 2019||November 6, 2019||November 8, 2019||3|
|November 5 - 11, 2019||November 13, 2019||November 15, 2019||3|
|November 12 - 18, 2019||November 20, 2019||November 22, 2019||3|
|Cash-In Period||Grand Raffle Draw||Announcement Date||# of Winners|
|October 1 - November 30, 2019||December 4, 2019||December 6, 2019||1|
19. The name of the grand winner will be announced in the official website (www.paymaya.com) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial) of PayMaya.
20. The grand prize winner will be notified via registered mail and phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number. A PayMaya representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize redemption.
21. Prizes will be credited to their PDAX account within 14 business days of the announcement date.
22. PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
23. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc. Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc., and Fyntegrate Inc. (PDAX), including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
24. Any prize received by the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, email us at email@example.com.
25. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PDAX and PayMaya reserve the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
26. PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
27. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PDAX and PayMaya reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
28. PDAX and PayMaya reserve the right to refuse the awarding of rewards to accounts that are proven to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
29. Should the qualified cash-in transaction be canceled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or PDAX-initiated, PDAX and PayMaya reserve the right to withdraw the rewards or prizes equivalent to the canceled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PDAX and PayMaya reserve the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PDAX and PayMaya reserve the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 19197, Series of 2019.