1. Promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya users.
2. The promo will run from October 17 to 26, 2018.
3. PayMaya users who purchase hotel bookings with Traveloka with a minimum purchase of P1500 will get a P300 discount (using the code PAYMAYA300H) AND PayMaya users who purchase flights with Traveloka with a minimum purchase off P1500 will get a P300 discount (using the code PAYMAYA300F).
4. Users can avail of the flight discount and the hotel discount only once each during the promo period.
5. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
6. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts and who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
7. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent.
8. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their referral rewards on time. The rewards can only be credited the following month or once a user is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
9. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
10. In case of dispute in respect of but not limited to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc. PayMaya and Traveloka’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by PayMaya and Traveloka with the concurrence of DTI.
11. In case of any question about any of the provisions of this promotion, the interpretation of PayMaya and Traveloka shall prevail with the concurrence of DTI.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12440, Series of 2018