Enjoy 7% OFF on hotels worldwide at Agoda with your PayMaya!
Book now at www.agoda.com/paymaya
1. This promo is open to all Agoda customers who are PayMaya users.
2.Booking period is from November 18, 2018 – February 15, 2019. Stay period is from November 18, 2018 – August 31, 2019.
3.Get 7% OFF on hotels worldwide at Agoda with your PayMaya! Book at www.agoda.com/paymaya.
1.Go to agoda.com/paymaya.
2.Fill in the search bar with your preferred travel details.
3. From the search results, choose your preferred hotel with a Promo Eligible tag.
4. Choose a room type with a Promo Eligible tag and click “BOOK NOW.”
5. Enter your details on the Customer Information page, then click “CONTINUE.”
6. Enter your PayMaya card details on the Payment Information page to avail of the discount.
7. Click “BOOK & PAY NOW” to confirm your booking.
1. The offer is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
2.The discount is only applicable to Promotion Eligible merchant properties booked through the Agoda landing page with URL: www.agoda.com/paymaya in order to avail of the discount.
3. This promo is subject to the terms and conditions of Agoda. In case of dispute, the decision of Agoda and PayMaya shall be final with prior approval of DTI.
4.The discount is applicable to accommodation room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, processing fees, extra charges, personal consumptions and the like).
5. The discount will only be displayed on the booking form of the promotion landing page after entering a valid PayMaya card number.
6. The promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
7.PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
8.In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 19054, Series of 2018.