Promo runs until Nov 30, 2018.
To avail of the offer:
1. Go to Booking.com/PayMaya.
2. Log in or subscribe to Booking.com.
3. Search for accommodation and travel dates, and select preferred accommodation.
4. Enter the required booking details and continue.
5. On the reservation page, enter your PayMaya card details.
This page has a consent box that allows Booking.com to share your card information with its fulfillment partner for processing of the cashback. Make sure this remains ticked.
6. Booking confirmation will be sent to your email address used in your Booking.com subscriber account.
7. Once completed, 10% of your total booking fee will be credited to your PayMaya account within 65 days after the completion of your stay.
1. The offer will only apply to:
a. Bookings made through Booking.com/PayMaya. Bookings made through the Booking.com mobile app or www.booking.com are NOT qualified for the cashback.
b. Cardholders who are logged in to Booking.com. New users may create an account and log in.
c. Cardholders who have given consent to share their Credit Card details to Booking.com’s fulfillment partner for processing of the cashback by ticking on the consent box.
d. Stayed bookings, in which a qualified PayMaya Subscriber uses their PayMaya account as payment for the accommodation.
2. Cancelled, “no show” and bookings with changes to the credit card details after the booking process are not eligible for the offer.
3. Accommodations that do not accept credit card or only accept cash as mode of payment are not eligible for the offer.
4. The cashback will be credited to the cardholder’s account within sixty five (65) days after completion of stay in the accommodation.
5. The cashback is only applicable for room charges. Other fees and charges, including but not limited to taxes, service charges, food and beverage, or room service charges will not be eligible for the cashback.
6. The cashback will be calculated based on the original booking value in Euros and will be credited in Euros, subject to foreign exchange charges. Should any amendments be made after the booking, the cashback will be adjusted accordingly and will be calculated based on the latest booking value.
7. The offer is non-transferable, non-cumulative and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price unless otherwise stated.
8. The offer is subject to terms and conditions of Booking.com. In case of dispute, the decision of Booking.com and PayMaya shall be final.
9. The promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the reward or prize, even if already issued.
10. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or if participant is blacklisted.
11. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
12. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
13. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 19305, Series of 2018