1. When can I avail the promo?
- Promo period is from April 1 to May 31, 2019.
2. Who can join?
3. How to earn raffle entry?
- This promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya app users who have fully upgraded account, claimed remittance from Western Union via the add money feature, and transacted like pay bills, buy load, send money, and shop online and in-store.
- Users can participate in the promo and earn raffle entries by performing the following actions during the promo period.
- Pay bills [ 5 raffle entries per biller ]
- User must pay for his bills in full and on time via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. Minimum bill payment amount required is P100. A user can earn five raffle entries per biller per day only – splitting of payment transactions with a one biller is not allowed.
- Pay with PayMaya QR [ 1 raffle entry for every P100 spend ]
- User must scan-to-pay via PayMaya QR at any of our PayMaya QR-enabled merchants. A minimum spend of P100 is required to earn one raffle entry.
- Buy digital goods in the PayMaya in-app shop [ 1 raffle entry per purchase ]
- User must purchase telco/mobile prepaid load, gaming pins or cable TV prepaid credits found in the PayMaya in-app shop. No minimum spend required. A user can earn one raffle entry per purchase of any digital good.
- Send Money [ 1 raffle entry per day ]
- User must send money to another PayMaya user via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. A minimum send money amount of P10 is required to earn one raffle entry. Only the first send money transaction for each day will be rewarded with one raffle entry.
- Shop Online and In-store [ 1 raffle entry for every P100 spend ]
- User must shop and pay for his online and in-store/offline purchases using his virtual Visa or Mastercard in the PayMaya app, or his physical PayMaya-issued card. A minimum spend of P100 is required to earn one raffle entry.
- To illustrate:
- Customer spends P300 at X merchant : 3 raffle entries
- Customer spends P500 at Y merchant : 5 raffle entries
- Total number of entries earned : 8 raffle entries
- Examples of online purchases – Transactions in Lazada, Zalora, Amazon, App Store, Google Play, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Agoda, Booking, Spotify, Netflix, Honestbee, Foodpanda, Grab, etc.
- Examples of in-store/offline purchases – Transactions in department stores, groceries, restaurants, cinemas, drug stores, etc.
4. What are the prizes?
1st Prize One (1) winner of P100,000 PayMaya credits
2nd Prize One (1) winner of P50,000 PayMaya credits
3rd Prize Five (5) winners of P10,000 PayMaya credits
- Prizes are tax-free. Taxes incurred shall be shouldered by PayMaya Philippines, Inc.
5. When will be the draw dates?
Raffle draw will be held on June 18, 2019 at 3PM at the PayMaya Head Office (6th Floor Launchpad Bldg., Sheridan cor Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, 1554) in the presence of a DTI representative.
6. How many times can a user win?
- A PayMaya user can only win once during the promo period. However, if a name is drawn more than once, customer will win the bigger prize.
7. Are prizes transferable?
- Prizes are non-transferable.
8. How will the winners be notified?
- Winners will be notified via registered mail and phone call from a PayMaya representative.
- Prize winners with no response to the winning notification letter and call out after 60 business days from receipt of notification will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the relevant prize without compensation, and PayMaya may then award such prize to another eligible participant drawn from the pool of valid entries with prior DTI approval.
- Announcement of winning entries and the complete list of winners for all raffle periods shall be posted in PayMaya’s Facebook page (facebook.com/PayMayaOfficial).
- All winners will be announced in PayMaya’s official digital assets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, with a matching photo and/or video of the winners during their visit.
9. How do I claim my prize?
- All winners with upgraded PayMaya accounts must personally submit their ID/proof of identity within 60 days after being notified by a PayMaya representative. Personal appearance at the PayMaya office is a must to claim prizes.
- All winner must present at least ONE valid primary ID or TWO secondary IDs to claim their prizes. The list of acceptable IDs are:
|National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
|Alien Certification of Registration / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
||Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
|Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID) / Social Security System (SSS) Card
|| Senior Citizen Card
|Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
||Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
Government Office and GOCC ID
e.g. Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
|Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
|Postal ID (issued 2015 onwards)
||Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
|Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
||Company IDs issued by Private Entities or Institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC, or IC
10. Who are not qualified or eligible to join the promo?
- For minors (17 years old and below), aside from preparing your own IDs, you will need to present your parent’s / guardian’s valid IDs (also based on the list of accepted primary and secondary IDs), signed parental consent form, a copy of your birth certificate, and proof of legal guardianship (if applicable).
- The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by PayMaya regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print and online media.
- PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
- After the requirements have been met by the winner, the PayMaya credits will be credited to his PayMaya account within 14 business days. The winner will be notified via SMS as soon as the prize has been credited.
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limit of P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
- All employees of Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc., Voyager Innovations Inc., PayMaya Philippines Inc., and Western Union, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the reward or prize, even if already issued.
- PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or if participant is blacklisted.
- PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5277 Series of 2019