Get a 10% rebate (up to P500) on all of your purchases with PayMaya for the whole month of July. This
exclusive treat is available only to a select group of PayMaya account holders. If you received a text
message from PayMaya leading to this page, you’re in!
Get more bang for the buck when shopping online, paying bills, buying mobile load, or booking flights!
With PayMaya, #NowYouCan pay anywhere online even without a bank account, so you can have access to
the things you love. It’s simple, secure, and now more practical!
Rebates will be credited to qualified customers within 30 days after the promo period, or from July 16 to
August 15, 2017.
1. Promotion period is from July 1 to July 31, 2017.
2. Promo is open to PayMaya and Smart Mastercard customers who downloaded the app, or bought
and activated their card until April 30, 2017, but never used their account for purchase.
3. Qualified subscribers will get a 10% rebate (up to P500) on all their purchases within the promo
4. Qualified purchases are those that are valid/fulfilled at any online store or website and establishment
here and abroad that accepts Visa/Mastercard payments.
5. The rebate will be credited to qualified subscribers within 30 days after the promo period or from
July 16 to August 15, 2017.
PayMaya or Smart Mastercard subscribers who downloaded the app or purchased the card until April
30, 2017, but never used their account or card for purchase. (Inactive subscribers)
PayMaya will send out an SMS blast to qualified subscribers. Message will contain a link to a blog post
with the complete promo mechanics.
From the PayMaya app:
– Click on “Forgot password” link on the app
– Enter your mobile number
– Receive an email with a link to reset your password
– Receive an SMS confirming that your password has been changed
You may also visit https://online.paymaya.com/forgot-password
Text activate < space > card ID number < space > first name/last name and send to
292907969. You should have air time load of at least P1.00.
Load up your account in select 2GO Express branches, 7-Eleven Cliqq Kiosks, Bayad Center, ECPay,
Global Access, Gaisano Malls, Luzon branches of Palawan Pawnshop, Posible.Net, RCBC Online
Banking, Robinsons Business Center, Shopwise, SM Business Center, Smart Money, Smart Padala,
TouchPay Kiosks, UnionBank and Wellcome branches.
Purchase online or in stores that accept card payments.