Get a 25% rebate (up to P500) on your accumulated purchases with PayMaya from November 1 to 30, 2017. This exclusive treat is available only to a select group of PayMaya account holders. If you received a
text message from PayMaya leading to this page, you’re in!
1. Promo period is from November 1 to 30, 2017.
2. Promo is open to customers like you who have registered in the PayMaya app or activated physical cards (PayMaya Visa or Smart Mastercard) from February 1, 2017 until October 15, 2017, but have never used their account for a purchase, either online or in stores.
3. You will earn a 25% rebate of up to P500 on your purchases (single or accumulated transactions) within the promo period.
4. Qualified purchases are those that are done ONLY:
a. At online stores, airlines, or websites that accept Visa/Mastercard payments
b. In establishments or stores here and abroad that accept Visa/Mastercard payments
Bill payments or airtime load purchases in the PayMaya app are not included in the promo and will not earn rebates.
5. If you have registered in the PayMaya app, but not activated your account, follow these steps:
a. From the app, key in your name and mobile number
b. Nominate a password
c. Wait for the 6-digit verification code we’ll text you
d. Key in the verification code
e. Key in your birthday and home or office address
f. Tap “Continue”
g. Tap “View Card” to see your virtual card
6. You can earn up to P500 maximum rebate only once during the promo period.
7. Rebates will be credited within 30 days after the promo period or from December 1 to 31, 2017.
8. You will receive an SMS notification about the promo with a link to the complete mechanics.
9. You can load up at Robinsons Business Centers, SM Business Services, 7-Eleven, Smart Padala, Palawan Pawnshop, Bayad Center.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 15857, Series of 2017.