1. Promo period is from March 5, 2019 to March 15, 2019. Promo extended until March 31, 2019
2. This promo is open to users who have created an account before March 5, 2019 and who have not linked a physical card to their PayMaya account prior to the promo period.
3. To link a physical card to your PayMaya app, you must:
To know more about linking your PayMaya card to your PayMaya app, visit: https://stories.paymaya.com/link-paymaya-card/
4. Qualified users will receive a one-time reward of P100 when they link at least one (1) physical card to their PayMaya app within the promo period. Thereafter, any succeeding linking of physical card to the PayMaya app will not be rewarded.
5. Qualified users will receive their reward anytime after they have linked a physical card to their PayMaya app to up to 14 business days after the promo period.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize of benefit, even if already issued.
7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize of benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
9. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their reward/prize on time. The reward/prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits –PHP 50,000 for starter accounts and PHP 100,000 for upgraded accounts.
10. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3660, Series of 2019