1. Promo period is from May 1, 2019 to May 31, 2019. Promo is extended until June 15, 2019, as approved by DTI-FTEB.
2. This promo is open to select PayMaya users who will receive the following targeted text message / SMS:
“Here’s a Maya Mission just for you! Get 50% cashback when you buy prepaid load or scan-to-pay for the FIRST TIME. Maximum reward of P50. Promo is extended until June 15, 2019, as approved by DTI-FTEB. Visit http://pymy.co/JuneLoadorQR to learn more. DTI-FTEB #7831, S2019”
3. Qualified users will receive a 50% cashback of up to P50 when they do ANY of the following transactions:
4. Reward is one-time only. The maximum reward per user is P50.
5. Qualified users will receive their cashback within 14 business days after the promo period.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
9. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
10. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their reward/prize on time. The reward/prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits –PHP 50,000 for starter accounts and PHP 100,000 for upgraded accounts.
11. Any reward or cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7831, Series of 2019.