1. Promo period is from February 20 to 28, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users whose accounts were created Feb 19, 2019 or before.
3. Qualified users will receive a one-time cashback of P50, when they purchase prepaid load, purchase gaming pins, pay with PayMaya QR, pay bills with PayMaya, or shop online for the first time ever, all with a minimum spend of P100.
4. If a user performs all five transactions for the first time during the promo period, he/she can earn up to P250.
5. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid transaction to up to 14 business days after the promo period.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
9. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
10. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2589, Series of 2019.