1. Promo period is from March 1 - 15, 2019.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will #ScanToPay with PayMaya QR at participating BonChon stores with a minimum purchase of P250.
3. Each qualified user will get one (1) FREE Milky Kreme for every successful transaction using PayMaya QR redeemable only on the same day and Bonchon branch of purchase.
4. Promo is valid in the following BonChon branches in the Philippines:
5. This offer is applicable to valid PayMaya QR transactions ONLY.
- SM City Baguio (2nd Floor)
- Porta Vaga Mall (Lower Ground Floor)
- SM City Manila (4th Floor)
6. Below are the steps to pay with PayMaya QR:
7. Qualified users can avail of the promo once during the promo period.
- Log in to the PayMaya app
- Tap “Scan.”
- Scan the merchant QR code at the cashier.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Tap “Pay.”
8. This offer is valid for both dine-in and take out orders.
9. This promo can be used in conjunction with existing PayMaya promos.
10. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
11. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the reward or prize, even if already issued.
12. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or if participant is blacklisted.
13. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of cashback or rewards to accounts that are proven to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
14. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.