Minimum purchase of P200.
1. Promo period is from August 29, 2019 - November 30, 2019.
2. The promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya users with upgraded accounts who will scan-to-pay at the following participating BonChon branches:
3. Qualified customers who will scan-to-pay at BonChon during the promo period are entitled to receive up to two BonChon vouchers per month: a 1 Piece Chicken Boxed Meal and 1 Bibimbowl*.
*Choice between Original Chicken or Original Seafood, subject to availability
4. The vouchers will be sent to qualified users via SMS anytime after the transaction or up to seven (7) business days after the successful purchase.
5. The rewards will only apply to the user’s first two QR transactions in BonChon worth at least P200 each per month:
a. Month 1: August 29 to September 30, 2019
b. Month 2: October 1 to 31, 2019
c. Month 3: November 1 to 30, 2019
6. The customer may use the vouchers anytime before they expire.
7. Qualified users can earn a maximum of six (6) vouchers during the promo period.
8. Non-upgraded accounts will only receive their BonChon vouchers after they upgrade their account during the promo period.
9. If the user fails to upgrade his/her account during the promo period, the reward/s will be forfeited.
10. Redemption of vouchers is valid for dine-in or take-out only. Deliveries are not included.
11. Qualified users can also earn one (1) raffle entry per transaction for a chance to win a year’s worth of BonChon chicken. Every transaction worth at least P200 will earn one electronic raffle entry.
a. Ten winners will be entitled to claim one 8 pcs. Chicken Rack (SRP P520) per week for one whole year/52 weeks.
b. The winner will be notified via registered mail, email, and phone call to their PayMaya-registered mobile number. A PayMaya representative will get in touch with the winners to verify their identity and to give further instructions on prize redemption.
c. The reward will be in the form a Gift Certificate to be issued by BonChon to the selected winners after the promo period.
d. The Gift Certificates are transferable but cannot be converted to cash.
e. All raffle entries are accumulative from the start until the end of the promo period. Participants will be notified of their raffle entries once per month.
f. The raffle draw will be on December 10, 2019, and will be announced to the public on December 13, 2019 via PayMaya’s official Facebook page. The promo organizer’s decision to award the prize to the selected winners is final with the concurrence of DTI-FTEB.
g. The winners must agree to have his/her photos and videos taken as part of the materials that will be produced regarding the promo.
h. Failure to comply with any of the requirements or the terms and conditions herein, will have the winners forfeit their winnings with prior approval from the DTI-FTEB.
i. With prior approval of DTI-FTEB, PayMaya Philippines reserves the right to declare forfeiture of prize in the event that the winner fails to claim the prize within 60 days upon registered notice.
j. All regular and contractual employees of PayMaya Philippines, Inc., Voyager Innovations, Inc., Philippine Long Distance Telephone Inc., and Smart Communications, Inc. including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity of affinity are disqualified from joining the raffle.
12. Splitting of payment transactions will not be allowed. A single purchase that is split into multiple transactions with the intention of redeeming more than one reward, whether in the form of a voucher or a raffle entry, will NOT qualify.
13. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. Multiple payments made from the same device using different mobile numbers will not be considered valid.
14. Users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
15. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
16. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes to invalid accounts even if the user has already received the prize or benefit.
17. PayMaya users with merchant accounts and those under PayMaya Negosyo are disqualified from participating in this promo.
18. The customer must notify PayMaya for any complaints regarding the promo (e.g. mistake in crediting, missing vouchers) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI-FTEB shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
19. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 16377, Series of 2019.