1. Promo period is from March 16 to 31, 2019 only.
2. This promo is open to all PayMaya users who will pay their bill in FULL via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger. Minimum bill amount required is P500.
3. To qualify for a cashback, the user must:
- Pay any bill using the PAY BILLS feature in the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger.
- Pay bills in FULL and on time (overdue bills do not qualify).
- Pay up to two bills worth at least P500 each during the promo period.
4. Qualified users can earn a maximum of P200 or (2) cashbacks during the promo period. P100 cashback per qualified bills payment transaction.
5. Only the user’s first two bills payment transactions are qualified, succeeding transactions are not entitled for a cashback.
6. Steps on how to pay bills via the PayMaya app:
- Open the PayMaya app and log in to your account.
- Tap “Pay Bills” in the home screen.
- Select a biller that you wish to pay.
- Enter your bill account number and the amount to be paid.
- Review and confirm your payment details, then click “Pay”.
7. Steps on how to pay bills via PayMaya in Messenger:
- Start a chat with @PayMayaOfficial. Open “Menu” > Tap “Pay A Bill”.
- Select a biller from the list.
- Enter the required biller information.
- Tap “Submit Payment”.
- Enter your Facebook password to confirm your payment.
8. Qualified users will receive their cashback any time after valid transaction to up to 14 business days after the promo period. The cashback will be directly credited to the user’s PayMaya account.
9. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 40 days from the end of the promo period. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
9. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
10. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
11. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
12. Should the qualified purchase be cancelled or declined, whether the cancellation is customer or merchant initiated, PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or prize equivalent to the cancelled purchase, even if the rewards or prizes have been credited. PayMaya reserves the right to debit any points/cash reward credited from your balance. If your balance is insufficient to cover the amount to be withdrawn at the time of withdrawal, PayMaya reserves the right to debit the balance not withdrawn when your balance is sufficient.
13. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
14. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4612, Series of 2019.