1. Promo period is from October 20 to 31, 2018 only.
2. The promo is open to all new and existing PayMaya users who will be using PayMaya (app or Messenger) for the FIRST time this October.
3. The promo is open to users who will pay their utility bill using PayMaya (app or in Messenger).
4. To qualify for the one-time cashback of 20%, max P150, the user must:
a. Pay his/her bill using the PAY BILLS feature in the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger
b. Pay his/her bill during the promo period
c. Pay his/her bill in full and on time (overdue bills do not qualify)
5. Steps on how to pay a bill:
a. Open the PayMaya app and log in to your account
b. Tap “Pay Bills” in the home screen
c. Select the bill you want to pay
d. Enter your account number and the amount to be paid
e. Review and confirm your payment details, then click “Pay”
6. Qualified users will receive a one-time cashback of 20% up to P150 of the total bill amount within 14 business days after the promo period.
7. The cashback only applies to the user’s first bills payment transaction during the promo period. Succeeding transactions will no longer qualify.
8. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
9. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
10. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
11. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
12. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12642, Series of 2018