1. Promo period is from June 1, 2017 – July 31, 2017.
2. The promo is open to all users of the PayMaya app (virtual card) and/or physical card who are currently residing in the Philippines.
3. Users can earn raffle entries by loading up their PayMaya Visa or Smart Mastercard account at Robinsons Business Center. Complete list of branches below.
4. Every load-up is equivalent to one raffle entry.
5. There will be 1 (one) winner of 10x the amount of the corresponding load up transaction from the pool of raffle entries.
For example, if a subscriber loaded up multiple times through a Robinsons Business Center:
Subscriber’s September 12 transaction amounting to P2,000 was drawn as the winning transaction.
P2,000 will be the amount multiplied by 10. Selected subscriber will win P2,000 x 10 = P20,000.
6. Important Dates:
7. The raffle draw shall be on October 9, 2017, Monday, 3:00 pm at the PayMaya Philippines Inc. Office
(Sheridan Corner Reliance St, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila) to determine the winner in the presence of a DTI representative.
8. The promo organizer’s decision is final with the concurrence of DTI.
9. Winner will be notified via registered mail.
10. A PayMaya representative will call the winner to verify his mobile number, his affinity with the company,
and willingness to share news about PayMaya.
11. Winner must present all required documents within 60 days from receipt of his registered mail to claim
12. Failure to comply with any of the requirements will have the winner forfeit his winnings with prior DTI approval.
13. Winner will be announced in PayMaya’s official digital assets including but not limited to Facebook,
Twitter, and Instagram, with a matching photo and/or video of the awarding of prizes.
14. Winner is expected to visit the office or agreed upon venue and cannot ask for a proxy to represent him during the visit.
15. During the winner’s visit or meet up, s/he will be required to present at least two (2) valid IDs and sign
an acknowledgement receipt upon notification. If the winner is a minor, his or her guardian’s presence and government-issued ID will be required during the visit.
16. Prize will be credited to PayMaya account of the winner.
17. Prize is non-transferable.
18. PayMaya Philippines Inc. reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winner for
publicity and promotion purposes without further compensation.
19. All employees of Philippines Long Distance Telephone Inc., Smart Communications Inc., Sun Cellular, Tollways Management Corporation, MediaQuest Holdings, Inc, Voyager Innovations Inc., PayMaya Philippines, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified from joining the promotion.
|Robinsons Place Ermita||Robinsons Place Pangasinan||Limketkei Cagayan de Oro|
|Tutuban Center Mall||Town Center Calapan||Robinsons Place Gensan|
|Festival Mall Alabang||Robinsons Place Cebu||Abreeza Mall Davao|
|Robinsons Place Pioneer||Robinsons Place Bacolod||Ayala Cagayan de Oro|
|Robinsons Place Magnolia||Robinsons Place Tacloban||Robinsons Place Tagum|
|Victoria Mall Bataan||Robinsons Place Dumaguete||Robinsons Place Butuan|
|Robinsons Place Santiago||Robinsons Place Galleria Cebu||Robinsons Place Galleria|
|Robinsons Place Imus||Robinsons Place Palawan||Starmall Alabang|
|Robinsons Place Pampanga||Robinsons Place Roxas||Robinsons Place Metroeast|
|Robinsons Place Los Banos||Robinsons Place Malolos||Citi Square Malabon|
|Nepomall Angeles||Robinsons Place Las Pinas||Nepomall Dagupan|
|Robinsons Place Lipa||Robinsons Place Antipolo||Robinsons Place Iloilo|
|Robinsons Place Cabanatuan||Robinsons Place General Trias||Robinsons Place Angeles|
|Robinsons Place Ilocos Norte||Robinsons Place Jaro, Iloilo||WM Gapan|
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7530 Series of 2017