1. Promo period is from May 1, 2019 to May 15, 2019. Promo extended until May 31, 2019 as per DTI-FTEB.
2. This promo is open to select PayMaya users who will receive the following targeted text message / SMS:
“Here’s a Maya Mission just for you! Get a P50 reward when you Add Money worth at least P100 and activate your PayMaya virtual card. Promo runs from May 1-15, 2019. Visit http://pymy.co/MayAddandVC to learn more. DTI-FTEB #7827, S2019.”
3. Qualified users will receive a one-time reward of P50 when then do BOTH of the following during the promo period:
Add Money worth at least P100 via payment kiosks and bank transfers
Activate their PayMaya virtual card in the PayMaya app
4. To activate the PayMaya card, you must:
Step 1: Log into the PayMaya app.
Step 2: On the main screen, tap VIEW CARD
Step 3: Supply the needed information and tap CONTINUE
Step 4: On the confirmation screen, review the information you provided, and tap SUBMIT .
Step 5: You will see a notification screen that your Online Payment Card Number is now activated. Tap VIEW CARD to view your activated PayMaya virtual card.
5. Qualified users will receive their cashback within 14 business days after the promo period.
6. Only add money transactions made via the following channels will qualify: payment kiosks and bank transfers. For more details, visit https://www.paymaya.com/addmoney-channels
7. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
8. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
9. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
10. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their reward/prize on time. The reward/prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits –PHP 50,000 for starter accounts and PHP 100,000 for upgraded accounts.
11. Any reward or cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7827, Series of 2019.