1. Promo period is from May 1, 2019 to May 15, 2019. Promo extended until May 31, 2019 as per DTI-FTEB.
2. This promo is open to select PayMaya users who will receive the following targeted text message / SMS:
"Get P100 for FREE and enjoy more features when you upgrade your PayMaya account! Promo runs from May 1 – 15, 2019. Visit http://pymy.co/UpgradeMayaMissionMay to learn more. DTI-FTEB #7821, S2019. FreeInfoMsg”
3. To upgrade, you must:
4. Qualified users will receive the P100 reward when they get upgrade-approved within the promo period.
5. Qualified users will receive their cashback anytime after their valid upgrade to up to 14 business days after the promo period.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize of benefit, even if already issued.
7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize of benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
9. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their reward/prize on time. The reward/prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits –PHP 50,000 for starter accounts and PHP 100,000 for upgraded accounts.
10. Any cashback credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer files a complaint (i.e. incorrect cashback amount credited or uncredited cashback amount) within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 845-7788 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 7821, Series of 2019