Your friend gets P50, too!
PROMO EXTENDED until December 22, 2018, as approved by DTI-FTEB.
How to refer and earn:
1. Access your PayMaya account in Messenger by visiting this link: http://m.me/PayMayaOfficial
2. Click on the promo notification message or go to “Promos” and select “Refer Friends, Get P50” and share the promo message to your Messenger contacts.
3. Each time a friend successfully opens a new PayMaya account in Messenger, you (sender) will get P50 in your PayMaya account. Your friend (receiver), in return, will also receive P50 in his/her PayMaya account.
4. Users can only share the promo message to up to 25 friends, and can then earn a maximum of P1,250 worth of incentives (maximum of 25 successful referrals only).
5. Rewards will be credited to both the sender and receiver within three business days after the PayMaya account has been created.
1. Promo runs from November 21 to 30, 2018. Promo extended until December 22, 2018, as approved by DTI-FTEB.
2. The promo is only available to senders/receivers who have Facebook/Messenger accounts created before November 15, 2018.
3. Users must have a PayMaya account linked to Messenger before referring a friend in order to earn the incentive.
4. Rewards will not be given if an existing PayMaya in Messenger user creates another account with a different number.
5. If a new user (receiver) is invited by multiple people, the referral will be attributed to the account (sender) who referred the new user last.
6. The promo message cannot be shared to a group of contacts or a Page (must be shared individually).
7. A user who is invited cannot unlink and relink accounts.
8. Any users who receive an invite and creates a PayMaya account after the end of the promo will not receive any incentives.
9. The sender and the receiver cannot have the same PayMaya account. The receiver cannot link a PayMaya account that has been previously linked to another user’s Messenger account.
10. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
11. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
12. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
13. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
14. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 19052, Series of 2018