1. Promo period is from November 20, 2018 to November 30, 2018. Promo extended until December 31, 2018 as approved by the DTI-FTEB.
2. The promo is only available to users who had both their PayMaya AND Facebook / Messenger accounts created before November 12, 2018.
3. Rewards will not be given if an existing PayMaya in Messenger user links another account with a different number.
4. To link your PayMaya account to PayMaya in Messenger, follow these steps:
5. The welcome bonus/reward will be credited to the qualified user’s PayMaya account within three business days after the PayMaya account has been linked.
6. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes if one person has already received the prize or benefit, even if already issued.
7. PayMaya users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo. PayMaya reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the prize or benefit if proven to be a duplicate account or participant is blacklisted.
8. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
9. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits many not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
10. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 19050, Series of 2018