It’s hard work being a freelancer or an online entrepreneur, and that’s why we’ve made it easier to receive payments from clients. Whether you’re running a small business, or doing work for a client, PayMaya and PayPal want you to have the freedom to focus on what you love doing.
Transfer your PayPal balance to your PayMaya account and save PHP200 on withdrawal fees*. You can then use your PayMaya app to shop online at any Visa-accepting merchant or withdraw your cash with a PayMaya card at any Bancnet ATM. Promo period is from September 22 to December 21,
2016. UPDATE: PROMO NOW EXTENDED from December 22 to March 21, 2017
*PayMaya will credit PHP 200 to your PayMaya account within three (3) business days
of PayPal fulfilling an eligible withdrawal. Terms & conditions apply.
Full Promo Mechanics:
1. All users who have PayMaya and PayPal PH accounts may avail of this promotion.
2. To create a PayMaya account:
Download the PayMaya app from the App Store or Google Play.
3. Register for an account and activate the virtual VISA card.
4. Create a PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/ph/webapps/mpp/account-selection.
5. Link your PayMaya and PayPal accounts together by doing the following:
7. This promo may not be used in conjunction with other PayMaya and PayPal promos.
8. Promo runs from September 22 to December 21, 2016. Terms and conditions apply. All valid premium offers can be redeemed from PayMaya until 60 days after end of promo period
9. For inquiries and concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +632 845 7788.
DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 9252 Series of 2016.