Participate in the mobile payments revolution! QR code transactions are the fastest and lowest costing payment method available. In order to accept payments, you just need a registered PayMaya QR code and a phone. Payments go directly into your bank or PayMaya account!
Eliminate insurance and maintenance costs due to device mishandling and loss.
Frequently Asked Questions
6. What are the requirements needed so I can receive my transactions?
a.) For PayMaya Accounts:
b.) For Bank Account Settlements:
7. Is there a fee for every processed transaction?
Yes, at a low cost!
8. What if I delete my PayMaya App in my mobile phone? What will happen to my account? Do I need to be on-boarded again?
Your account is safe with us. If you have accidentally deleted your PayMaya App, you can simply download it again on Apple App Store or Google Play Store
9. How many PayMaya accounts can I have?
You can have one (1) PayMaya account where your funds will be settled to.
10. How will I be settled?
Depending on the choice of settlement, merchant can get their funds either directly to a PayMaya Account or the following banks:
11. How will I process payments? Will I need internet connectivity, etc.?
a.) As a merchant, you will only need a print-out QR code to ensure you can process payments, and a mobile number to receive SMS notifications to know you have payments processed.
b.) The printed-out QR Code will be scanned by the customer using their PayMaya App. They should have internet connectivity (e.g. mobile data, wifi, etc.) to process.
12. How will I be notified if there are transactions processed?
a.) You will receive an SMS notification in your registered mobile number should there be a successful P2M payment processed, indicating the amount processed.
b.) Your customer would also receive such notification.
13. How will I be notified of the transaction if I’m the owner but I’m not the storekeeper/ cellphone holder?
You can elect a mobile number where your store keeper will get PayMaya QR notifications. These notifications will contain a reference number that is the same from the customer.
14. Will I receive a daily settlement report?
a.) For PayMaya Account Settlement. Settlement to your PayMaya Account will be done in real-time.
b.) For Bank Accounts. Our daily settlement report, which will be provided on the next day, will consist of the transactions processed in Day 1 from 12mn to 11:59pm
15. How safe is PayMaya QR?
It is highly secure as all your payments made through PayMaya QR are digitally secured and encrypted in transmission. What’s more, every QR Pay transaction requires authentication and approval by your customer before it is even initiated. Without this authentication no payments are processed.