How to Add Money to your PayMaya account via BDO
- Log in to your BDO Personal Online Banking or Mobile Banking account.
- Choose “Send Money” on the main menu, then click on “To Another Local Bank”.
- Select "PayMaya" then fill in the required details.
- Wait for the One-Time PIN (OTP) generated by BDO that will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP and confirm the details then submit.
- Visit any BDO Branch.
- Fill out a BDO Cash Transaction Slip
- Check “Bills Payment” box and provide the following:
- Company Name: PayMaya Philippines, Inc.
- Subscriber’s Name (Registered PayMaya Name)
- Subscriber’s Account No. (12-Digit PayMaya Number/ 639nnnnnnnn)
- Transaction amount
- Present the form and your payment to the teller.
- Wait for the SMS confirmation before leaving the branch.
Note: The minimum Add Money amount is PHP500.