- User Quick Guide
- Buy Cards
- Partner Merchants
Open your PayMaya app and tap on the menu or drawer.
Tap on “Invite Friends”. You’ll see your unique invite code.
Share your code to as many friends as you want!
Step 1: Download and register
Download the PayMaya app and register an account. It’s free!
Step 2: Input and submit code
Input your friend’s invite code in the “Get Free Credits” screen and tap “Submit Invite Code”.
Step 3: Upgrade your account
Upgrade your account for free. Just prepare one valid primary ID or two supplementary IDs. To learn more about upgrading your account, click here.
Download the PayMaya app for free
14. Promo period is from October 1-10, 2020.
15. Valid registrations and upgrades will start on October 1, 2020 10:00am until October 10, 2020 11:59PM.
16. The referees must register and upgrade only within the promo period. Registrations and successful upgrade of account after 11:59PM on October 10, 2020 will not be credited as valid.
17. For every 10 successful referrals that was garnered by the referrer from Oct. 1 – 10, 2020, the referrer will get one (1) raffle entry. (ie. 20 successful referrals = 2 raffle entries)
18. If a referrer accumulates P500.00 from October 1 -10, 2020, this means he/she was able to do the successful 10 referrals and is entitled to 1 raffle entry.
19. PayMaya users who have garnered 10 referrals prior to the promo period are not entitled to the raffle entry.
20. There will be 10 winners from the valid referrers of P10,000.00 each.
21. This promo is applicable to unique and valid PayMaya accounts only. PayMaya reserves the right to withdraw rewards or prizes to invalid accounts even if the user has already received the prize or benefit.
22. Qualified users will receive their P50 reward any time after their valid transaction.
23. Users with duplicate accounts or who are blacklisted cannot participate in this promo.
24. All valid entries will be drawn on October 12, 2020 with a DTI representative.
25. Winners will be announced the following day, October 13, 2020.representative.
26. PayMaya reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rebates or rewards to accounts that are suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
27. PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their reward on time. The reward can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limits – P50,000 for starter accounts and P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
27. Any reward credited to the qualified user shall be deemed final unless the customer notifies PayMaya of mistake in crediting, such as, but not limited to: incorrect reward credited or uncredited reward, within 30 days from the end of the promo period. The decision of PayMaya on the complaint with concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. For clarifications and complaints relative to this promo, please call 8845-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-105764 Series of 2020.
|Category||Type of Channel||Top Up Channels|
|Pay N Go|
|Payment Centers||Bayad Center|
|Virtual||International Remittance||Western Union|
|Bank Reload (InstaPay Transactions not included)||BDO|